Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Leave them alone for two minutes...

So I go to take pictures of the new shoes to send to Mom. Black casual with bow, black dress heels, brown casual shoes, brown sneakers like last fall/winter, brown slip on tennis shoes with polka dots, and the pink rainboots of course. Got them all lined up and ready. Bruce and Ashtyn are in the living room playing. Quitely?!?! I am hoping to get one or two good shots first, but expecting her to burst into the room at any moment and ransack the shoes, trying each and every one on again. It's still quiet. Too quiet. So I get done and go to see what in the world is going on. Bruce is on his laptop, Ashtyn on hers. Upon closer inspection...this is what is really going on....

1 comment:

Tate's mom said...

That's hilarious!!!! Tate had to go to work with me for little while one day when he was sick recently. He got a hold of the "copy" stamp.