
Ashtyn has figured out that I LOVE to take pictures of her. I love the faces she makes and the different poses she comes up with. And I think she's really starting to enjoy her "sessions" too. Sometimes, she'll just look at me and say "cheeeeeese" to trigger a few pictures. I'm thinking she might be into modeling. Of course, a few months ago I thought she wanted to be a dentist. Who knows what next week will bring.
It was definitely one of those days. We took lots of funny unusable pictures, but had fun in the process. Tonight, I told her to go get in the bath and her response is "Ok. Let's take pictures, too!" I was more than happy to oblige!! She came up with a lot of the poses herself, just being the ham that she is. I just tried to make angles work for modesty. That was our biggest problem tonight. She wanted a lot of pictures taken that just weren't going to happen. So after some compromising, here's our latest collaboration.



1 comment:
These bathtub pictures are some of my favorite ever!!!! I hope you have them framed somewhere!!!
Post a Comment