Hey Ashtyn, what's your favorite food? "I like kitties."
No, food. Your favorite food. "I like kitties and strawberries with icing, like yogurt, with a ring and a top on it. I want that one."
You mean you liked your birthday cake? "Yeah. I like chicken and I like snake (steak). Hmmm. What else... I like chicken better. I like chips and bread. And soda, I like soda. Yep. Like with sugar. I like sugar. And that's all".
What's your favorite color? "I like purple."
How old are you? "I'm four."
Now that you're four, what can you do? "I can eat birthday cakes."
When you grow up, what are you going to be? "I'm going to be a momma. And you're gonna be the kid."
What's the favorite part of your new room? "I like the pink tower." (mosquito net)
Are you going to sleep in there more often? "Yeah."
Tonight? "Yeaaaah."
How old do you think daddy is? "Daddy's three."
So you're older? "YEAH!"
How old is mommy? "You're four like me."
What's your favorite movie? "I like dragons on the tv."
What do you want to say about your birthday? "I wanna say strawberries pudding with yogurt with sugar."
Yep. That's my girl! I love her and I wouldn't have her any other way. She's Ashtyn and there's no one else like her!
2 comments:
Happy 4th Ashtyn!!! XO From T-Mac
Love it and love her. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with her, like the day she was born! Her hair is getting so long. I'm glad she had a good birthday. Loved the picture of her face when she walked in her bedroom. So sweet, Andrea! Happy Birthday, Ashtyn!!
Post a Comment