Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's happening all too fast!

We're going ninety miles an hour it seems. Tomorrow we close on the sale of our house here in Jonesboro. Friday I'll no longer be a homeowner. But then in just a few more days, June 30th if all goes fine between now and then, we'll be closing on the home in Bartlett and be homeowners again. And I'll officially add a second state to the places I've lived.

I found a job today - thanks to Ben. He was great. He made a few calls on my behalf, I did a couple of phone interviews yesterday, and one super agressive but nice agent and his office manager came to see me this morning. It's a done deal. Now onto the daycare...

I can say only one thing: To God be the glory for great things He hath done! I'm not deserving and could never repay for the help and peace of mind He has given to us, but He has opened doors in every single step of this move. He has provided in every single aspect. I can't believe all the small doors He has opened. When I've told family, they could barely believe all the strange "coincidences" that have made this possible. What a wonderful God we serve!!!

Here is the house for the few that may not have seen it just yet... just keep your fingers crossed that it all continues going so wonderful...



And while this is going on, I have so many friends going through some terrible trials of faith and patience. So many of the people I care about are having what feels like the worst luck of their lives. I feel so much sorrow for them that they are having such tough times personally. I wish I could do something to fix everyone's problems. All I can say is that I know I'm blessed at the moment and I'm very grateful. I went through trials and tribulations myself a couple of years ago. I understand how rough it can be when everything that is supposed to be good in life is going horribly wrong and only seems to bring more frustration. The question of "Why me, God?" or "Why now?" and "Why not now?" I understand you are going through a great deal. I want you to know that I'm praying for each of you. I love you guys!

No comments: